The Hillbrook Benefit
Thank you for making the 2022 Benefit a night to remember! We raised over $550,000 (and counting!) for our Flexible Tuition Program. We're so grateful to our community of supporters and volunteers for helping us make each Benefit special - it's because of your donations, bids, and buys, our beloved school will continue to grow and make dreams come true for generations of Hillbrook students. Thank you for helping us continue to make our school the magical, transformative place where all children grow and thrive!
- What is the Benefit?
- How do I Buy Tickets? Is there a cost to attend?
- I can't attend the benefit but would love to support Hillbrook's flexible tuition program. What can I do?
- What can I donate?
- what is stand up for students?
- What will the benefit proceeds be used for?
- what is a benefit party?
- what are class baskets?
- how can I volunteer?
- how do I sponsor the benefit?
- how do I advertise in the benefit catalog?
- what can I expect on the night of the benefit?
- what do I need to know about the Hillbrook benefit microsite by givesmart?
- I still have questions. what do I do?
The Benefit takes a lot of support from our Hillbrook community and we would love your help! If you have questions or you'd love to get involved, please reach out to Benefit co-chairs Julia Austin Basilico, Mistie Cohen, and Danielle York, or Cathy Carlson in the Hillbrook Advancement office, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!