Exceptional learning experiences are life-changing, and the Annual Fund helps to make those happen.
The Annual Fund is a vital cornerstone of philanthropy at Hillbrook School. Each year, the actual cost of a Hillbrook education exceeds tuition. The Annual Fund provides 8% of our school operating costs, making the difference between a good school and a great one - a place where all students can grow, learn and thrive.
Annual gifts are also immediately put to work to fund the greatest needs and highest priorities of the current school year.
With your gifts to the Annual Fund, Hillbrook is able to:
Attract world-class professionals to our school and retain them as valued members of our community.
Provide enriching and valuable professional development opportunities for our faculty and staff, which helps to keep Hillbrook at the forefront of best practices in education.
Deliver engaging and innovative academic programs that bring out the best in each of our students.
- Provide exceptional programs in the arts, athletics, music, language, and extra-curricular activities essential to student development both inside and outside the classroom.
- Makes our one-of-a-kind Reach Beyond programming available to our students at all ages and stages.
- Bolster our Flexible Tuition Program, fostering an inclusive, talented, and diverse community of learners.
- Prepare our students for a world we cannot yet imagine, by placing technology, scientific equipment, and other leading-edge tools into the hands of our students and teachers.
Every gift to the Annual Fund is impactful, generous, and incredibly thoughtful. We thank each of our families and friends of Hillbrook School for contributing each year.
- Why is the Annual Fund important to me?
- Why not raise the tuition?
- Why is 100% parent participation in the Annual Fund Drive important?
- How much can I give?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- How do I make a matching gift?
- Does Hillbrook accept donations of stock/securities?
- Can I pledge today and fulfill later?
- Can I donate by check?
Annual Fund Giving Levels:
Leadership: $30,000 and above
Visionary Circle: $20,000-$29,999
Donors at the Visionary Circle level and above are invited to a donor appreciation dinner event with the Head of School, Mark Silver.
Friends Circle: $5,000-$7,499
Donors at the Friends Circle level and above are invited to a donor appreciation reception with Head of School, Mark Silver.
Contributor: Up to $999