How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Hillbrook School!
Follow the steps below to get started with your application today. We look forward to meeting you!
Step 1: Create An Account
To access the application and register for our events, create an account on Ravenna and find Hillbrook School through Ravenna's school directory.
Step 2: Apply
In order to be considered for admission in our regular notification pool, you must submit a completed application and fee through Ravenna.
Application form and fee deadline: February 2, 2024
Supplemental application deadline: February 9, 2024
Step 3: Submit Supporting Materials
Required items include:
- Application form and $100 application fee
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire (for grades 5-12)
- Schoolwork samples (for grades 1-4)
- School Records (2022-23, 2023-24 )
- Teacher Recommendation(s)
- School Visit
- Parent Conversation
Step 4: Learn About Flexible Tuition
Every family’s tuition is flexible to some degree. Visit Flexible Tuition at Hillbrook to learn more.
Step 5: Wait for a Notification
For applications submitted by our admissions deadlines, admission notifications are shared on Friday, March 15th, with enrollment decisions due back the following week. Flexible Tuition Awards are included in the enrollment agreement.
Key Admission Dates:
- October 28, 2023 - Upper School Open House
- November 11, 2023 - Upper School Open House
- January 20, 2024 - JK-8 Open House
- February 2, 2024 - Admission and Flexible Tuition Applications deadline
- February 9, 2024 - Supplemental materials deadline
- March 15, 2024 - Admissions notification date
Want to know more about an upcoming event? Email our Enrollment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!