How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Hillbrook School! Learn more about the application process, requirements, and timeline below.
Step 1: Create An Account
To access the application and register for our events, create an account on Ravenna and find Hillbrook School through Ravenna's school directory.
Step 2: Apply
In order to be considered for admission in our regular notification pool, you must submit a completed application and fee through Ravenna.
Application form and fee deadline: February 3, 2023
Supplemental application deadline: February 10, 2023
Step 3: Submit Supporting Materials
Required items include:
- Application form and fee
- Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Student Questionnaire (for grades 5-12)
- Schoolwork samples (for grades 1-4)
- School Records (2021-22, 2022-23 trimester/semester 1)
- Teacher Recommendation(s)
- School Visit or Playdate
- Parent Conversation
Step 4: Learn About Flexible Tuition
Every family’s tuition is flexible to some degree. Visit Flexible Tuition at Hillbrook to learn more, to apply click here. While the application deadline for the 2022-23 school year has passed, we still accept Flexible Tuition applications on a rolling basis - please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Step 5: Wait for a Notification
For applications submitted by our admissions deadlines, admission notifications are shared on Friday, March 17th, with enrollment decisions due back the following week. Flexible Tuition Awards are included in the enrollment agreement.
Key Admission Dates:
October 22, 2022 - Upper School Open House (San Jose) November 12, 2022 - Upper School Open House (San Jose)
- January 21, 2023 - JK-8 Open House (Los Gatos)
- February 3, 2023 - Flexible Tuition Applications Due
- February 3, 2023 - Admission Applications Due
- February 10, 2023 - Supplemental Materials Due
- March 17, 2023 - Admission Decisions Released
- March 24, 2022 - Enrollment Decisions Due